Suleimaniah International School believes that the success of an educational institution should be measured by the value it adds to each individual. The school’s academic goals can be summarized as follows:
- To qualify every student for entrance into colleges/universities around the world.
- To provide a well-rounded education based on a mastery of English and Mathematics.
- To enable students to benefit from a trilingual educational system.
- To train students in logical reasoning and critical thinking.
- To prepare students to be able to sustain intellectual efforts for long periods.
- To generate excitement for lifelong learning.
The school’s non-academic goals are to teach students to:
- Uphold high standards of ethical, moral, and civic conduct
- Make informed decisions on social issues
- Defend convictions and reverse negative peer pressure
- Participate in extracurricular activities, school management, and community work
- Foster tolerance, cooperation, and teamwork
- Understand the people of the world through an appreciation of differences as well as similarities
SABIS® Network schools pride themselves on the performance of their students at the most renowned universities in the world.